MMLT is committed to protecting and preserving nature and the species living there. MMLT offers trails at the four locations below to the public for hiking. Treating the land with care while you visit will help it continue to thrive.
Directions for public access to hiking trails are available at the bottom of each individual site page (quick link below).
- Blueberry Mountain (Lanark)
- High Lonesome Nature Reserve (Pakenham)
- Poole Family Nature Sanctuary (Carleton Place)
- Rose Hill Nature Reserve (Denbigh)
Learn more about Outback Recreation on our properties.
- Physical Distancing practices are in place on all MMLT Properties.
- Washrooms are Closed.
- No Group Visits are permitted at this time.
- DOGS are permitted at High Lonesome, Rose Hill and Blueberry Mountain and must be kept under control at all times. Dogs must be kept on a leash at High Lonesome. Please pick up after your dog and remove waste from the property.
- NO DOGS are allowed at the Poole Family Nature Sanctuary.
- NO ATV’s, Camping or Fires of any kind are permitted on MMLT properties.
- Please take your trash with you when you leave.