The Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust (MMLT) is seeking a Volunteer Coordinator. Depending on the time of year and the number of events scheduled approximately 5- 10 hrs a month is required to carry out tasks. When required due to the amount of the workload, the Coordinator may enlist other volunteers to help.
Develop a monthly schedule of tasks requiring volunteers for the coming year with input from committee chairs, event and property managers and the office administrator
- Help committee chair to improve the volunteer program that includes volunteer recruitment, retention and recognition strategies
- Contact volunteers in anticipation of tasks that require attention
- Maintain volunteer records on software (BasicFunder) including tracking volunteer hours worked & specifics of the task completed. Training on the software will be provided.
- Maintain volunteer coordination process document
- Compile year end volunteer management reports for the board
Contact email@example.com or call 613-253-2722 for more information.