Beautiful Mississippi-Madawaska wilderness protected for all time, where all species thrive and people engage with nature.
To legally protect and steward private lands having ecological, biodiverse, aesthetic, and cultural value and to foster engagement with wilderness.
Our Guiding Principles
To champion land conservation and the rights of all species to exist.
- To practice the best standards of stewardship for the benefit of plants, animals, and landscapes.
- To foster a respectful relationship between people and natural spaces.
- To connect people with nature’s healing power to meet their physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs.
- To encourage community engagement and collaborative initiatives.
- To lead in innovative approaches.